Forums for the World of Warcraft Guild Black Axe Clan on thunderlord

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

World of D&Dcraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bashina

PostSubject: World of D&Dcraft   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:13 am

I play a bit of Version 3.5 D&D every now and again with a group of friends (Mimsy and Elduderino if anyone knows them?). My current Character is, you've guessed it, a mage, we've started at level 8 and we're being bumped to level 10 to do our next campaign. Reason Iím posting is that Iím trying to emulate my WoW toon as much as possible with my character, Iíve got blink, invisibility, fireball, blizzard etc but was looking to see if there are any D&D nerds with some suggestions about items and armour to be in keeping with wow as much as possible, e.g. a bag of holding is a pretty good representation of the bags in WoW which used to hold 12 horses and several sets of armour etc. Spell suggestions too, some of the names are the same e.g. cone of cold but summon water elemental sucks hairy balls, are there some other spells that are similar in their effect but with different names?

Any ideas/ridicule welcome.

Bash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokaboo

PostSubject: Re: World of D&Dcraft   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 am

Wroth is a D n D nerd. 'Cept he was a tabletop player. He might know some stuff. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

World of D&Dcraft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1