Black Axe Clan Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Axe Clan Guild Forums

Forums for the World of Warcraft Guild Black Axe Clan on thunderlord

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

possibly keylogged

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sonovalich

sonovalich

possibly keylogged Empty
PostSubject: possibly keylogged   possibly keylogged Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:27 am

hey guys, i think i might have a keylogger and i cant remember/figure out how to get rid of it. my antivirus warned me before i actually logged into wow but it says something is there.

saturday as i was about to log on i launched wow and got the msg wow.exe has made 6 modifications to my system then a suspisious s stealer something on there too. idk so any help would be great. it doesnt look liked i was hacked because yesterday i had someone check that most of my toons have been offline for over a day.
(thnx Alene)

i'm actually doing this from my school computer cause im not logging on anything at my home comp
Back to top Go down
sonovalich

sonovalich

possibly keylogged Empty
PostSubject: Re: possibly keylogged   possibly keylogged Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:20 pm

bumpage plz help ppl
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

possibly keylogged Empty
PostSubject: Re: possibly keylogged   possibly keylogged Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:26 am

1. Roll a D20 and add your Initiative modifier (-10)

2. go to wow.com/account-security or blizzard.com/support

3. ????

4. PROFIT
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

possibly keylogged Empty
PostSubject: Re: possibly keylogged   possibly keylogged Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 am

From wow.com

We have news of two new tricks hackers are currently using to steal WoW accounts. First, from Curse, comes news of a Google sponsored link that claims to lead to the popular addon manager Curse Client, but instead leads to a malware download. To be absolutely safe, you should always only download the client from http://www.curse.com/client.

In addition, Blizzard is warning that Adobe Flash version 10.0.45.2 contains a critical vulnerability that could be used to install a keylogger on your computer in order to steal your WoW account info. You can avoid this issue by installing Adobe Flash version 10.1 Release Candidate 7, which does not appear to have the same vulnerabilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

possibly keylogged Empty
PostSubject: Re: possibly keylogged   possibly keylogged Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

possibly keylogged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Axe Clan Guild Forums :: World of Real Life :: Hi, this is tech support . . .-
Jump to: