Black Axe Clan Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Axe Clan Guild Forums

Forums for the World of Warcraft Guild Black Axe Clan on thunderlord

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current team info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Current team info Empty
PostSubject: Current team info   Current team info Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 am

With th4e changes in raid lockouts, we will have issues regarding 10/25 man raid teams.
Since we are sooooooo close to getting LK on 25 (everything else is dead), I need to see if we are able to enter ICC 25 without getting saved to just LK.
If we can enter and NOT get saved, obviously, we are pulling LK for a while. If we would get saved to ICC for just LK pulls, I need to see if folks are interested.

So - if you want to get saved to ICC 25 to do LK pulls, please let me know here, or in game. When the gamae is back, I will probably put up an invitation to see who would come. Also, if you have more than one raiding toon, please indicate which one would be getting saved.
Back to top Go down
https://blackaxeclan.forumotion.com
Uncoolone

Current team info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current team info   Current team info Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:33 am

Most of our mains should no longer need gear from ICC. If you want to do LK pulls, it shouldn't matter if your main gets saved or not. Most of our alts can clear through 8/12 pretty easily, shouldn't be an issue.

The issue will be getting people to come back week after week if we take more than 3 weeks to down LK.
Back to top Go down

Current team info
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Axe Clan Guild Forums :: Game Items :: Raid Team Information :: Team Info-
Jump to: