Black Axe Clan Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Axe Clan Guild Forums

Forums for the World of Warcraft Guild Black Axe Clan on thunderlord

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Misfits part deux

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amberlee

Misfits part deux Empty
PostSubject: Misfits part deux   Misfits part deux Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:19 am

Wroth and myself are looking to start another 10 man team. However interest seems to be at a level to desire more. If you are interested please post your interest here and or send an in game tell. We had set up a time on the calendar for this week but due to lack of interest it was cancelled. I think its more that people aren't checking the calendar so i will try to put up another one to see what the outcome looks like. It would be really great to get another team out there running rather than just 1 10 man team. There are nearly 400 toons in our guild there have to be another 10-15 people more who would like to raid Smile If enough people would like to raid the officers are also looking at starting a 25 man.
Back to top Go down
carol

Misfits part deux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfits part deux   Misfits part deux Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 pm

I finally got my main up to a raiding gear score and I'm interested. My only concern is that my schedule is still crazy AND I'm going out of town for a week (possible job, fingers crossed - it would be temporary but God I need the money!). When I get back I still have the problem of crazy schedule. I *think* I'll be able to commit to, say, a Tuesday night or whatever but I know in advance there would be occasional skips. If you can live with that so can I.

Or, alternatively, I can be a "sub" to fill out a raiding team if a DPS is absent. It's not ideal, but it would allow the regular teams to raid even when down a person (as will happen once in awhile).

This is the elemental shaman I'm talking about - I have a level 85 druid and a warlock now, but they don't have raid gear.

In theory I could make the druid a tank, but I don't think I'd do well as a raid tank because of me, even if my druid was geared and spec'd.

The lock, of course, is ranged DPS just like the shaman.

I suppose I could alt-spec the shaman as resto for more flexibility, except I haven't healed since Wrath, don't have raid level healing gear (though I assume elemental overlaps a bit), and am still figuring out healbot. Yes, I know that sounds odd, but this is the first system I had that could handle add-ons and I've never had healbot before. Any tutorials out there? It's either that, or I tick off a few PUG's learning the hard way I suppose.
Back to top Go down

Misfits part deux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Axe Clan Guild Forums :: Game Items :: Raid Team Information :: Team Info-
Jump to: