Black Axe Clan Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Axe Clan Guild Forums

Forums for the World of Warcraft Guild Black Axe Clan on thunderlord

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for help with some old raids, instances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carol

Looking for help with some old raids, instances Empty
PostSubject: Looking for help with some old raids, instances   Looking for help with some old raids, instances Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:31 pm

I've been soloing a lot of pre-wrath content because... well, because I like doing it, and oh yeah, achievements. But I'm starting to get to the point where soloing is problematic. Also, you can't solo a raid.

So.... I'm looking for people interested in helping out. Because my schedule is crazy-whacky these days I hesitate to actually schedule something in advance. This is really just a heads-up that if folks are interested in those sorts of things ask in guild chat. Yes, I mention it, too, and other members have been quite helpful, this is just another heads-up that I'm working on this. Also, I am very happy to have my 85 main toon help out lower level alts. Don't assume that because I'm running a high level toon I won't bother to help out - I've noticed a number of lower level alts on line early in the morning (my most typical time to be on) so if any of you get stuck on something feel free to ask for help.
Back to top Go down

Looking for help with some old raids, instances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Axe Clan Guild Forums :: Game Items :: Raid and Dungeon Info - 4.0 :: Pre-wrath-
Jump to: