Black Axe Clan Guild Forums

Forums for the World of Warcraft Guild Black Axe Clan on thunderlord

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bashina

PostSubject: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:48 am

My computer is dead Sad

I think it's the power supply, i tried switching the printer cable for the PC cable, still doesn't work. I tried the PC cable on my printer, works fine. I also notice an electrical crackle when i plug the female contectors the ports on either the printer or the PC. Is this an easy/cheap problem to fix?

Bash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amberlee

PostSubject: Re: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 am

Uh oh i have never heard of this before but then again i never have anything for a really long period of time for it to crap out on me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 am

So, I've set my computer on fire before.
Less fun than it sounds.

Anyway, I was convinced by people who wanted LESS fire to just go buy a new power supply. So, I found the make and model of the one I trashed and i bought a new one. It cost about $75 and took me under and hour.

It's magic!

PostSubject: Re: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 am

Ya, my friend knows a few tricks so will go see him this week, he's swapping some of my components out for his to get a diagnosis although I'll have top wait for end of the month before i can afford to do anything about it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   

Back to top Go down

Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Axe Clan Guild Forums :: World of Real Life :: Hi, this is tech support . . .-
Jump to: