Black Axe Clan Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Axe Clan Guild Forums

Forums for the World of Warcraft Guild Black Axe Clan on thunderlord

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bashina

Bashina

Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope. Empty
PostSubject: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:48 am

My computer is dead Sad

I think it's the power supply, i tried switching the printer cable for the PC cable, still doesn't work. I tried the PC cable on my printer, works fine. I also notice an electrical crackle when i plug the female contectors the ports on either the printer or the PC. Is this an easy/cheap problem to fix?

Bash
Back to top Go down
amberlee

PostSubject: Re: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 am

Uh oh i have never heard of this before but then again i never have anything for a really long period of time for it to crap out on me.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:20 am

So, I've set my computer on fire before.
Less fun than it sounds.

Anyway, I was convinced by people who wanted LESS fire to just go buy a new power supply. So, I found the make and model of the one I trashed and i bought a new one. It cost about $75 and took me under and hour.

It's magic!
Back to top Go down
https://blackaxeclan.forumotion.com
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 am

Ya, my friend knows a few tricks so will go see him this week, he's swapping some of my components out for his to get a diagnosis although I'll have top wait for end of the month before i can afford to do anything about it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.   Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me Geek Squad, you're our only hope.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Axe Clan Guild Forums :: World of Real Life :: Hi, this is tech support . . .-
Jump to: