Black Axe Clan Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Axe Clan Guild Forums

Forums for the World of Warcraft Guild Black Axe Clan on thunderlord

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cataclysm Collectors Edition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bashina

Bashina

Cataclysm Collectors Edition Empty
PostSubject: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:28 am

I would love to obtain a copy of the cataclysm collectors edition when the game ships but it's not availabale online or in the UK (unless i want to play on European Servers) so i'm looking for a 'fence'.

I'd be eternally grateful if someone was able to buy the game for me and mail it over, i can pay upfront if you like and reward you with a similar package by return of mail containing some kind of UK exclusive equivalent, maybe jars of Bovril or Marmite, Cadbury's Chocolate etc?

Send me a message if you fancy helping me out...

Bash
Back to top Go down
Emiran

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Sheridan's Liquer, old chap.

Us blokes in the US are unable to purchase such a civilized delicacy here.
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:22 am

That stuff is amazing with milk for breakfast! Might enounter some kind of customs and excise barrier to sending alcohol through the post though Sad. Perhaps i can dehydrate it some how? We have a freeze drier here at work.....
Back to top Go down
Emiran

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:24 am

With milk? Really?

I usually just do it as a dessert shot by itself. The cream liquer part is sweet enough.

Wait.... You have alcohol for breakfast? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:51 am

Only a few times, it was at GenCon UK, where pratically every meal that weekend involved alcohol of some kind...
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 pm

These appear to be available online after all and have pre-ordered my copy from amazon! It's even more pricey due to import taxes etc but i should be good to go when the time comes!
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 am

FORWARD SLASH SAD FACE

Hello from Amazon.com.

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on September 27 2010 (Order# 103-1227129-7952228):

"World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition"Estimated arrival date: January 05 2011 - January 07 2011

Go forth and multiply minions! At least i'll be good at thumb twiddling by the time i jump in to Cata...
Back to top Go down
Emiran

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 am

Orly??????

Is this just due to international shipping or have they moved Cataclysm back that far?
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:19 am

It's all over wow.com that Amazon are massive nubs and just make up dates as they see fit... the release date has not been officially announced so these are just wild guesses...

In other news though 4.0.1 looks to be dropped on the 5th or 12th October.... Cata prolly a month after...

Hopefully this January date is bunk and i'll have cata before my 4 week xmas vacation! /pray
Back to top Go down
airaweyn

airaweyn

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:33 pm

This really makes me become more motivated to get my computer up and running.

But really, all I wanted to comment on was alcohol for breakfast.....sometimes those are the best breakfasts! =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Mz.Nikee
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 am

Update for all those who care? Sonder perhaps?

Pre-ordered Cata from Amazon USA will ship to the UK for arrival between the 10th and 14th of December.... That's a 3-7 day headstart i've got to catch up on!
Back to top Go down
PhiLoNatas

PhiLoNatas

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Just in time for x-mas ... go fig.
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:20 am

According to UPS my 'package' left Phoenix AZ at 9.32 PM and arrived in Louisville KY at 2.36 AM and will soon be heading to the UK!

Amazon estimate an 8th of December delivery! Which, according to my calendar, is just in time for the immaculate conception. Go figure...

WOOOOPPPAAAHH!
Back to top Go down
carol

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:56 am

Gratz, Bash

That makes two of us entering Cataclysm on the 8th - my new computer (thanks again everyone!) is due to arrive 12/8/10.

This last 24 hours of waiting will, I am sure, be the most difficult....
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:58 am

Dear All American Citizens.

Rise up and revolt. Hot track it over to your nearest UPS facility and burn it to the ground!

That is all.

Bash
Back to top Go down
Bashina

Bashina

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:35 am

It's here! Right after they credited me with a refund as well! Installing as we speak!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cataclysm Collectors Edition   Cataclysm Collectors Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cataclysm Collectors Edition
Page 1 of 1